Thursday 26 May 2011

Comment to 'Laura's reversed version' & 'Aili's Part'

Don't know why but the comment function is not working today, so I'm writing a new post.

Great plan, Laura! You may have to time your Assange clip to make sure it doesn't take up too much time. Also, perhaps you can use examples like Cuba and Russia for communist regimes that rely on freedom of information suppression. Otherwise, I think you have covered your points very well! :)

I also like your part, Aili. You've written yours out so fast already! I think you should mention the countries each of us are covering, just list it briefly, but otherwise it's good!

I think we should use an explainer like the brief recommended, to make our presentation more interesting. I've found one for my part: http://sgpartyti.me/

Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment